COME WORK WITH US! WE’RE HIRING!
Due to our expanding client base and exciting upcoming projects, we are looking for a Digital PR Account Executive to join our team. If you are driven and have a passion for results, then we want to hear from you!
Massive is a vibrant, forward-thinking, results-focused communications agency which provides innovative PR strategies and effective campaigns to corporate and consumer focused brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We’re also proud to be CIPR’s Outstanding Small Consultancy of the Year 2018 and the PRCA Outstanding Small Consultancy 2019!
This full-time role offers a superb opportunity for a creative and results-focused individual who wants to work with great brands and develop their career within a quickly-moving, lively and exciting company. We offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary and opportunity for growth and development.
Please send your CV directly to Julie@massivepr.tv by 5pm on Friday 16th August 2019. (Job descriptions are available)
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Developing strategic social media and web content plans in line with client brands, executing digital communications strategies, maintaining engagement and reporting campaign results to Senior Management and clients
- Implementing public relations (and event management where required) activities in line with client strategies, timescales and budget
- Identifying traditional and digital public relations opportunities locally and nationally, developing client specific media distribution lists, researching and drafting client proposals and contributing to the development of client PR strategies and campaigns
- Identifying editorial and photo angles and researching, preparing, distributing and following-up press releases and photos – ensuring results
- Developing and maintaining strong positive relations with key media contacts and handling media enquiries, ensuring appropriate protocol is maintained
- Evaluation of media clippings and campaign evaluations, compiling tables and graphs to highlight results gained and reporting outcomes to clients
- Evaluating and advising clients on appropriate partnerships including competitions, sponsorships, and collaborations, ensuring relevant publicity is obtained and a post-event analysis of effectiveness is carried out
- Copywriting duties specific to the production of clients’ promotional materials for a wide range of digital, print and social platforms
- Providing a clear reporting structure back to Senior Management on progress of client activities and opportunities, flagging perceived challenges or opportunities in advance
- Coordinating social media activities for award ceremonies, conferences, VIP visits and surrounding PR activity and as required prepare media briefing notes, drafting scripts and speeches and also Coordinating media and photography.
- Drafting client update reports, tender documents and putting together presentations and providing administrative support as required
A PR and business professional who is driven, creative and results focused.
- A graduate with a minimum of 1 – 2 years traditional and digital public relations experience (agency or in-house) within a fast-paced environment
- Digitally-minded with experience in social media, creative content development, copywriting for SEO, and digital advertising
- Goals-focused individual with a proven track record of success
- A high level of professional communication, writing and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, creative and proactive individual
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and operate within tight deadlines and in a pressurised environment
- Great team player with a proven ability to develop effective working relationships and contribute to a small team environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Member of a relevant professional body, (e.g. CIPR or equivalent)
- Committed to Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Degree-level qualification
- In possession of or working towards CIPR recognised qualification or accreditation
- Relevant qualification in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations
- Working knowledge of basic photo editing and creating web-friendly graphic designs
This job description is not definitive and may be amended to meet the changing needs of Massive Public Relations.